RIZ KAMALI AND AKHTAR HUSSAIN SCANDAL.

hello and welcome to www.pakclebsnews.blogspot.com!!. The best place for Pakistani top celebrities news, gossip, scandals, latest releases and photos collection
Latest buzz is that Riz Kamali and Akhtar Hasnain have gotten married however Akhtar Hasnain refuse to simply accept these rumors and aforementioned he can wed in keeping with the desire of his parents.

“I don’t have any plans for wedding. She may be a sensible friend of mine and that i respect her. My wedding call is in my family’s hands,” as explained by Akhtar Hasnain.

Further he aforementioned that if my relationship changed into love then perhaps he can wed to Riz.



On the opposite hand, Pakistani TV actress and host Riz Kamali aforesaid that Akhtar Hasnain projected him and she or he loves him. “It’s my personal matter and no-one is allowed to unfold rumors concerning my wedding,”Riz Kamali.

if you are looking for some of the amazing tourist locations, gadget reviews, celebrity pics collection and gossip the you
must visit this blog too.

www.reviewforpublic.blogspot.com

ITS WORTH A TRY AND I AM PRETTY HOPEFUL THAT YOU WILL REALLY LIKE IT.
Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 comments: